Eat*Drink*Cleveland

A hungry girl's adventures in Cleveland and beyond.

CIFF - Be a Member - Be Carried Away!


Wow! I am so excited! The Cleveland International Film Festival is right around the corner! They just unveiled their new campaign "Be Carried Away." How cute is that whale?!

They keep breaking records and I'm sure that year 36 will do the same. I intend to help them achieve that by attending a record number of films myself this year. 

To get your own membership (you get first dibs at tickets and other great perks) click HERE. And you can find them on Facebook too.

In the meantime, I attended a Film Feast fundraiser at the West Side Market. We got a behind the scenes peak at the market and chatted with Laura Taxel and Marilou Suszko (authors of "The West Side Market: 100 Years and Still Cooking") as we learned about the history of one of our city's greatest treasures. I'll share my experience with you in a recap soon.

Mark your calendars now!