Eat*Drink*Cleveland

A hungry girl's adventures in Cleveland and beyond.

A Winner to Start off the Week

Thank you to all that entered my contest for the Our Lady of the Wayside Cleveland’s Finest Hors d’Oeuvre Contest!
I'm happy to announce the winner with a little help from Random.org
True Random Number Generator  31Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Drumroll please....


Tracy W. aka Ma is our winner!!

Tracy - please email me your contact info by Tuesday at midnight to claim your tickets.

If you didn't win, you can still purchase your tickets here.

Thank you Our Lady of the Wayside for providing the tickets for this giveaway!! 

** Disclosure: I was provided 2 tickets for myself as well as the two tickets to giveaway on this blog from Our Lady of the Wayside. As always, all content is my own. **