Ingredients (4 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic sesame seeds (plain are ok too)
- 4 cups finely chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- Whisk together oil, chili ginger sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, sugar and ginger until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth. Add sesame seeds and mix well. Stir in chicken, peanuts, mint and cilantro. Spoon onto cucumber rounds.
This recipe has a kick thanks to the chili garlic sauce. If you want it to be less spicy, start with a teaspoon and add more to taste.