Eat*Drink*Cleveland

A hungry girl's adventures in Cleveland and beyond.

#CLEfood - Phuel Cafe

If you are looking for a healthy and delicious place to eat in Playhouse Square, Phuel Cafe is the place!
Phuel Cafe, Public Square restaurants, healthy, vegetarian, cleveland

I have heard so many good things about this spot and finally went for lunch. It.Was.Awesome.

I started with the Kale Aid - it's a delicious juice/lemonade combo that is super refreshing and not too sweet. They also have smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and other juice combos along with iced tea and coffee.

My entree was the seared salmon with olives, capers, tomatoes and caramelized onions in a lemon butter sauce. It was super fresh and delicious. I licked my plate clean! For my side, I selected the sweet potato fries - fresh cut and baked, they were a tasty alternative to the typical fried options. At just $10, this is a downtown lunchtime dining deal! 

My friend had the Stir-Fried Salmon with Buckwheat Noodles - another solid choice and the cold soba noodles were perfect for the hot and sunny day. We also tried the olives and feta - yum!
Keeping with the healthy theme, they stock organic ketchup, fresh peppercorns in a grinder and natural sugar. 

I can't wait to go back because everything sounded delicious! Here's a peek at their menu. For the full menu, click here.
They are not just a lunch spot! They serve breakfast and dinner too. Find them at 1350 Euclid Avenue in the US Bank Centre building at the Chandelier. 

Follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.