Eat*Drink*Cleveland

A hungry girl's adventures in Cleveland and beyond.

#EatDrinkWedding Guest Post: Scrumptious Strongsville

This is the first of guest posts from some of my favorite #CLE blogs. Thanks to everyone for your help while I'm off celebrating #EatDrinkWedding. 
Hi Eat*Drink*Cleveland readers! A big thanks to Crystal for having me today while she’s off tying the knot. I'm Beth from Craveable Cleveland.
Today, I thought we could talk about Strongsville. Strongsville is where I live and admittedly, it’s not the hippest part of our great city. So when it comes to restaurant choices, what’s a foodie to do in a sea of mall shops and chain restaurants? Luckily, Strongsville does have a few delicious options from independent owners that I’ll highlight today.
Brew Kettle – This is my favorite place to meet for a drink, Ohio's First Brew-On-Premise Microbrewery. Their wide selection of craft beers is a treat! And their casual food is great too – I adore their veggie burger and highly addictive sweet potato fries.
DC Pasta – A casual Italian spot from Dante Boccuzzi. If you haven’t tried his LINGUINE ALLA CARBONARA CON TARTUFO with pancetta, poached egg and truffled cream do yourself a favor and get to Strongsville immediately. It is divine.
Pomeroy House – I don’t often go into the main restaurant but enjoy their cozy basement pub in the winter and beautiful patio in the summer. Best burger in Strongsville, without a doubt!
Pure Delite – They call themselves a guilt-free bakery but with cupcakes this good, who cares about that! I am a sweet freak so trust me; I’ve tried a lot of cupcakes. These are dense, decadent and not too sweet. Cupcake perfection.
Beth’s house – but the best place to eat in Strongsville is of course, my home. You’re all invited for dinner anytime!
Thanks for reading and I’d love to see you over on my site. Big congrats to Crystal on this exciting new chapter of her life.
xo Beth