There isn't an elf in this recipe but Santa's little helper is a boxed cake mix that let's you whip up this festive and delicious cake in no time.
- 1 Betty Crocker, Cake Mix Super Moist White, 16.25 Ounce
- 1 box instant white chocolate pudding mix (4 serving box)
- 1 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1/4 cup red and green Christmas Sprinkles + more for topping
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli Classic White Chocolate Chip
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening, divided
- Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream or yogurt, eggs, oil, and milk in mixing bowl. Beat on low for 1 minute to combine, then beat on medium for 2 minutes until fluffy. Stir in the sprinkles and mini chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10 inch Bundt cake pan. Bake at 350* for 55 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning out onto a plate to cool completely.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl with 1/2 teaspoon shortening. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy. Place in a plastic baggie with one tip cut off and drizzle over the top of the cake.
- Repeat with the white chocolate chips.
- Top with the extra sprinkles.
- Let set before wrapping or serving so the chocolate will set.
I'm serving this on Christmas Eve with homemade candy cane ice cream. What are you making for the holiday?