These are not lofty fix-all-the-problems-of-the-world ideas. These are purely for fun.
- First and foremost, a lottery winner has to look good. So I'd be hiring my awesome hair styling pro to be my personal hairstylist. And I'd buy ALL the Oribe products.
- With it being winter here in the CLE, my next stop would be to get my ass to the airport as fast as possible and head somewhere warm and sunny. What's your favorite tropical destination?
- Safely out of the cold, I'd be making sure all my nearest and dearest family and friends got a little something to make their lives easier. Heck, maybe they could come with me!
- Drink the really good wine on a Tuesday, just because.
- I would sponsor a movie at the Cleveland International Film Fest. To celebrate, I might even sponsor the whole thing in honor of it's 40th Anniversary this year. Even if you don't win, get a membership - you won't regret it. #CIFF40 is sure to be the best year yet.
- After the Film Fest, I'm heading straight to Italy. A cooking school in Tuscany would be the perfect place to relax and think of good ways to put my winnings to use. Lovely days and nights eating and drinking and soaking it all in.
- Lots of money would go towards feeding the hungry and improving lower income access to fresh fruits and veggies.
- I'm a sucker for the senior pets so I would fund a special shelter devoted to making their final years the very best while they hopefully find new homes. Adopt, don't shop people - and don't forget about the already trained furballs that need love too.
- I would extend the Rapid down to Independence - it's something that should have been done years ago. I know I'd love to be able to hop on and head downtown instead of driving and paying to park, wouldn't you?
- Travel, travel, travel.
- How about continuing the development on our waterfront? Yep, that would be on my list too. Something gorgeous and affordable so you don't have to be a lottery winner to enjoy it.
- A ton of donations to my favorite charities - soooo much more fun and rewarding than buying $500 shoes.
- I'm trading in the Volvo for a party bus - the sure way for a guaranteed party for getting around.
Did you buy a ticket? What will you do if YOU win?